On Aug 2, 2009, at 1:51 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

On Aug 2, 2009, at 7:28 AM, Mr. Frank Cobia wrote:

I have a new application in production and the wotaskd has failed several times causing great problems.

"failed".  What does that mean?

It no longer responds to JavaMonitor and the apps were acting strangely because of it. I need to do some more investigating, but the only way I was able to get the apps to respond again was to restart wotaskd.

Any tips on how to investigate wotaskd?

I am really not sure why wotaskd causes the apps to misbehave though.

Frank