Hi, David

Thanks for your patience.

You were right, the problem is in the Project.

I found the following difference between an old project and the new one.
In the woproject folder of the old project I found this:

In the new one I found this:

There are no ant.xxxxx files at all.

Never before I had to worry about this files, it was something that just worked.
I opened the ant.frameworks.wo.wolocalroot file of my old project and this is the content:

Library/Frameworks/PostgresqlPlugIn.framework
Library/Frameworks/TORATools_2_0.framework
Library/Frameworks/TORAUtils_1_2.framework
Library/Java/Extensions/OpenBaseJDBC.jar
Library/Java/Extensions/postgresql-8.0-310.jdbc3.jar
didiluminacion/Libraries/jxl.jar
didiluminacion/Libraries/postgresql-8.0-310.jdbc3.jar
didiluminacion/Libraries/barcode4j-fop-ext-complete.jar

There are declared the Frameworks.

Question 1. Is it normal in newest version of WOLips not to create this files, or is it normal not to create them in Wonder Projects?

Question 2. Why, even without this ant.xxxx files, oldest frameworks developed by us located in the same Folder than the newest  are being found in the Ant build process?

I will try creating by my own those files an trying building the project, but it is really important to understand what is happening, what did I do wrong.

Thanks again.