Well I found out today that there is a new FREE tool for creating DB schemas graphically, and it works integrated with mysql ( thats a pity, because I know lot of ppl do not use mysql) but any way I was using for my study purposes SQLEditor, which can integrate with different DB engines, but if you are working with mysql, you may want to try this:

MySQL Workbench 5.1.18

I hadn't use it, so I can't tell, I just saw it and thought it will be good to share.. I hope its useful info.

G.