On 21-Sep-09, at 9:09 AM, Kieran Kelleher wrote:

I believe AjaxTextHinter in Wonder/Ajax is what you want.

This is really cool. I just tried it in an auto search field (like the example in AjaxExample2). Unfortunately the text triggers an immediate search on the default string. Do you know if there is a way to disable that behaviour so that the default text is just treated like a label and not treated as content of the text field?