Hi guys,

Some of you know me as a Sophiacom employee. But I'm also working for another company and we are looking for WO developers.

See below the job description. Please email your applications to h...@bebook.com .

Have a good day.

Philippe Rabier

bebook recruits 4 software engineers based in the Paris area :
Overall job description

This position is for a senior software development lead who will take responsibility for end-to-end design of key modules of the bebook application. He/she will join a start-up team that is finalizing an application to create, distribute, search and consult catalogs. As bebook is expected to face rapid user base growth, he/she will bring is expertise in developing robust and secure applications while innovating to make it easy to use and attractive.
Role

As member of the bebook's IT team, you will participate in :
product requirements technical and feasibility analysis
design and development of the WebObject server application
application security and performances optimization
implementation from prototype to production
Experience

5+ year experience in client-server applications.development
Knowledge in following environments : WebObjects, Wonder, XHTML/CSS (or equivalent) Previous experience with Flex/Air, JavaScript, Maven would be an advantage Expertise in application deployment with focus on security and database optimization
Application development and maintenance in hyper user base growth

Profile

Self starter
Organized
team spirited
Thrive in a start up environment
Company

Created in june 2008 and based in Paris, France, bebook is finalizing a SaaS offering targeted at a broad audience:
B2B: creation and publication of catalogs, CRM and e-commerce
B2C: portal for research and consultation of catalogs
bebook is expanding the team to move from pilot to production environment and enhance applications that will be available to its customers.