So, if you're going through apache and you have the two patterns set and not commented, it should rewrite. Make sure there is no space or so at the end of the pattern.

Also, make sure you're running with the ERXWOContext54 in your classpath if you are using WO 5.4. Set a breakpoint in _rewriteUrl in ERXApplication and see whether it gets hit. If not, check whether the WOContext class you're using is an ERXWOContext and if you are running 5.4, this won't work.

Guido

--
http://www.event-s.net