I've been following your thread and will throw this out at you. I write a lot of components that have to broken up into different forms for layout and continuity purposes, just like you are if you're using a batch nav bar. It is quite a pain to have submit buttons all over the place. Using Ajax observers and submitting the form automatically on a change can make the ui experience much better. You still have to PAY ATTENTION to what you are doing re validation etc. but it can make it easier. So you can observe your other form data and automatically submit it to get it in your component code but make it seemless when you proceed to the next batch.

JAL

John A. Larson
President
Precision Instruments, Inc.