Hi Gustavo,

sorry for the delay, hasn't been in the office yesterday. Maybe you solved your problem already?

So I suppose the difference between your and our approach is that you are working with two custom components:
1) page with the logout-link
2) page with the logout-message from the direct action

and we are using three components:
1) page with logout link to return page 2-
2) unshown page for terminating session with the posted appendToResponse method (this is more or less a handwritten WORedirect)
3) page with logout-message from direct action

I think the direct action is completly ok. If you do not include any statefull components as already mentioned there shall be no session. Otherwise there should be a fresh session created. The possibility to return to former session by browser-back is a security issue which indicates that the old session has not been terminated. I would suspect that the WORedirect preserves the session from terminating.

Regards,
Susanne

Gustavo Pizano schrieb:
Susanne. Thanks so much,

I will apply your method to my project and see what happens... One question.

is my DirectAction good?, I mean, as you saw Im usign pageWithName() method, and I read that using that Im referencing the old session,.... I have confusion here.

Also I must override the appendToRespondMethod in the LogOut WOcomponent, isn't ?

Thx.

Gustavo