Hi Daniele,

Daniele Corti wrote:

    The Application class has a method called setSMTPHost. I don't use
    this method anymore, but I remember it was the only way I found to
    make ERJavaMail work in an old application, probably an application
    deployed on WebSphere.

    IIRC, I used to call this method inside of the Application's
    constructor.

    setSMTPHost("your.real.smtpserver.com
    <http://your.real.smtpserver.com>");

I've tried this too, and it does not work.

I have no other clues. Sorry. :(

           With all of this problem, now I'm trying to install WO on
        linux, because time for testing is finished and I have to put
        the apps working for yesterday.

           If someone have some advice for me, I really appreciate,

    How your application WARs have been packaged? As true WAR or SSDD? I
    have found problems with SSDD and multiple applications running in
    the same servlet container.

I use the Servlet Deployment in the Project Properties: Right click on the project, Properties, WOLips Deployment from the left menu, Check Servlet Deploymnet and Autogenerate web.xml. (And, of course, I've added the JavaWOJSPServlet framework, and a file called LICENSE, in the project folder with our WO license.

WOLips generates SSDD packages. This kind of package has some issues when you run more than one WO application in the same container, i.e. [1].

[1]http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WONDER-262

Cheers,

Henrique