In converting a large old XCode project to Eclipse I have made it so that none of the WebServerResources show up when I launch it; but I know all the internal WOComponent packages are consistent and all the resources are in the <WebServerResources> group/folder of the WOLips WO project.

How do I point things so that when I Debug from Eclipse the launched WOA will look for the resources inside the WebServerResources folder of the project?

Thanks, almost there, (summit fever taking over)

----
Baiss Eric Magnusson
http://www.CascadeWebDesign.com