I renamed the subject.. its more appropiate .

///////

I used the
String res =
WOApplication.application().resourceManager().urlForResourceNamed("patterns.txt",
null, null, null);
 FileInputStream fstream = new FileInputStream(res);
and still giving me FileNotFoundException.

:(

/////

Im sorry this is more Java related, i think,

Hello,  i need little help here, i alwasy crash myself in this, I put a .txt
file in hte resources folder, now i need to read it from within a .java of a
WOComponent.
I have tried many things, but its not working.

I have this structure: XWSLocalizer.woa>contents>Resources>patterns.txt

and the component its in
XWSLocalizer.woa>contents>Resources>java>xws>localizer>components

I have tried: FileInputStream fstream = new
FileInputStream("../../../../Resurces/patterns.txt");
FileInputStream fstream = new FileInputStream("../patterns.txt");
FileInputStream fstream = new FileInputStream(".patterns.txt");

just doing a try and error, but nothign seesm to work here.

i was wondering if I put somethign in the Resources folder is there  a way
to go there with some Wonder or WO class, or somthing like that?

Cheers
G.