I get these errors all day long and it drives me nuts.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: <er.extensions.appserver.ERXDirectActionRequestHandler> Couldn't locate action class named 'google-analytics.com'. at com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOActionRequestHandler._handleRequest (WOActionRequestHandler.java:286) at com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOActionRequestHandler.handleRequest (WOActionRequestHandler.java:158) at er.extensions.appserver.ERXDirectActionRequestHandler.handleRequest (ERXDirectActionRequestHandler.java:124) at com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication.dispatchRequest (WOApplication.java:1687) at er.extensions.appserver.ERXApplication.dispatchRequestImmediately (ERXApplication.java:1802) at er.extensions.appserver.ERXApplication.dispatchRequest (ERXApplication.java:1767) at com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOWorkerThread.runOnce (WOWorkerThread.java:144) at com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOWorkerThread.run (WOWorkerThread.java:226)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)

Any suggestions on how to filter these out using an overridden handleActionRequestError? i.e. should I just regex the error message and if it contains 'google-analytics' throw it out?

I have about a half dozen other Google bot errors that plague me on a daily basis.

Thanks in advance,

Johnny