cug

--
http://www.event-s.net

On 30. Oct. 2009, at 21:35 , Stavros Panidis wrote:

On 30 Οκτ 2009, at 9:07 μ.μ., webobjects-dev- requ...@lists.apple.com wrote:

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 21:49:04 -0700
From: Guido Neitzer <guido.neit...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Can not deploy using JavaMonitor on SnowLeopard
To: Stavros Panidis <elma...@the.forthnet.gr>
Cc: webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com

It's probably a permission issue, make sure, "appserver" is the owner
of the app (recursivly).

Guido

--
http://www.event-s.net

On 29. Oct. 2009, at 21:10 , Stavros Panidis wrote:

Hello,

I try to deploy an application using JavaMonitor on SnowLeopard.
Wotaskd is working, localhost server is available but the
application is not coming on.

The application is working normally when accessed by Terminal at

/Library/WebObjects/Applications/Myapp.woa/Myapp

Can anyone help me on this?

Many thanks in advance

Stavros Panidis

Sorry, I am sure that it is due to my poor knowledge.

There is no _appserver user when I Get info. Only _stavrosp(me), _appserveradm, and _everyone. And even if I grant Read/Write to all these is again not working.

Stavros

This email sent to guido.neit...@gmail.com