Hi all,
Working with D2W app (DivaLook) I stuck with a simple problem: I can't
change AjaxUpdateLink's name, i.e the hyperlink string user clicks on.
Beside  that AjaxUpdateLink works great - it updates the div region it
should, so its action is called every time user clicks.
AjaxUpdateLink's name itself is a wo:string but its value is evaluated
only once when page loads. Putting it into AjaxUpdateContainer didn't
help.

TIA,
Michal

-