From: webobjects-dev-bounces+daniel.beatty=navy....@lists.apple.com
[mailto:webobjects-dev-bounces+daniel.beatty=navy....@lists.apple.com] On
Behalf Of Pascal Robert
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 11:10
To: WebObjects-Dev List
Subject: WOWODC 2010 : call for presenters

Hello everyone,

So WOWODC 2010 will be held on August 27th, 28th and 29th in Montreal.
Ok, before people ask : why not in SF again? Plain answer : we are moving to a
new building in July so we will be busy preparing for the move and I can't
afford to go to SF. It also allow me to deliver a better conference since I can
actually go to the hotel to see everything and test Net access before signing
the contract, no bad surprises like we have every year in SF!

Still, for 2011 and later, we want to do a rotation, one year on the East coast
of NA, one year on the West coast, and we will need co- organizers for that
(even if I would like to, I can't go visit every city in NA in two days :-)).
But that's for 2011 and up, we are far from that.

So mark your calendars, and if you want to present, this is the official call
for presenters. 4 of you already said "I'm in", and we will have two rooms so
that we can have concurrent presentations (and plenty of lab time).  Check the
Presenters FAQ here :

        http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc10/presenters-faq.html

Pricing and venue will be confirmed before the year's end, but 95% chance we
will go back to the Gouverneur Place Dupuis like we did for WOWODC East 2009.

Pascal Robert
prob...@macti.ca

My first name is Pascal, NOT Robert :-)

This email sent to daniel.bea...@navy.mil