Hello!

Is there an example on how to use file upload in WebObjects? Most of my google
hits return the developer/examples/javawebobjects/ project. The problem is I
can't seem to import the files into eclipse. I create a new project and drag
the files from the finder and drop them into where they should go but I'm
getting 500+ errors on the template files. Most of the "</CENTER> occurred
before </BR>      BasicUploadSTFPPage.html
FileUploadSample/Components/BasicUploadSTFPPage.wo      line 68 WebObjects
Template Problems" kind. "

Is a work around or another example?

Thank you!