So, there is a turnkey installer for development (which just happens to include
the launchd items, some optional frontbase stuff, wolips + eclipse, wonder
stuff....).
But...there isn't a thing for deployment...was working on it a while ago and
dropped it since it sounded like someone else was going to run with it.

So, whenever I hear the same questions on the list over and over, especially
those which require multiple steps...its usually time to give the group a
faster way of doing so.
Hence, the idea of a "deployment" installation package.

- WO
- launchd for wotaskd+ javamonitor
- wonder's apache config

I can probably put that together in a few days and start testing...in fact the
only component I do not have already in my own package is the wonder config
file....

That being said, I won't spend time on it if nobody will use it.

-j