BTW, if for future WOWODCs (2011+) someone would like to organize it in his city, I can work out with local organizers, that's not a problem. In fact, it would be great for future WOWODC to move it around to see different cities.

Well, I said that I can't afford to go over there to look at hotels. Last year we went to the Whitcomb because I was told that Net access was really good by someone who went there in 2008, and everyone who attended knows that Net access was more Net disconnect... When you have to get up at 4am to get a slight chance of getting Wifi, that's bad.

Here I get service, I can look at the rooms and try Net access BEFORE signing the contract, Net access is free both inside the guest and the meeting rooms, and I don't have to pay 30$ per day for a damn powerbar, all advantages + it cost 30% less to do it here. Doing a 3 days/2 tracks session in SF would cost at least $200 more than here.

We do plan to go back to SF (or somewhere else on the west coast) in 2011 IF someone is willing to help me out to go to the hotels and find a A/V provider. I'm a bit tired of having bad surprises (and bad service) at the hotel every year.

No WOWODC in SF?  That's a shame.

-Lon

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Timo Hoepfner <th- d...@onlinehome.de> wrote:
Am 19.11.2009 um 19:42 schrieb Chuck Hill:

>> Ok guys and gals. It's official, WOWODC 2010 will be on August 27th, 28th and 27th
>
> Unless people in Montreal count funny, I think he meant August 27th, 28th and 29th

ROTFL

http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/varscsak%40smarthealth.com

This email sent to varsc...@smarthealth.com

This email sent to prob...@macti.ca