Hi Raghavender,

I assume you're talking about Wonder's Ajax framework?  You can update across
frames by calling something like

parent.[frame].[updateContainerID]Update();

So, if you're in your 'content' frame, and you want to update an update
container with an id of "brillig" in the 'header' frame, you'd call

parent.header.brilligUpdate();

I feel like I've forgotten a dot something, but I think that should work. (^_^)

Ramsey