Greetings All,

My company, K12, is looking for WebObjects people.  We have up to 3 openings,
and are open to Java people or .Net people who can be re-trained, but if we can
find WO people, so much the better.  We are located (for those who don't know
us) very close to Dulles Airport in Herndon, VA, and provide virtual K-12
school applications for approximately half the states and also support home
schoolers who want online school services.  We also have a new but increasing
international presence.

I assume anyone who sees this on the list will have few problems meeting the
minimum requirements, so I won't waste a lot of time with the details, but it's
WebObjects development on a team of  6-8 dedicated WO people.  We also host the
monthly WO-NoVA meetings, so are very much into supporting WO.  What more can
you ask for?

If anyone is interested, feel free to send me a resume (off list, obviously) so
I can send it off to my manager.  Currently we have some positions listed on
Careerbuilder, but we seem to be having some difficulty actually getting the
resumes to the necessary inside people after making it through the HR filter.

Andrew Kinnie
Software Engineer
K12, Inc.
akin...@k12.com