Tim,

OK - didn't mean the sabbatical thing explicitly....

So...for EVERYONE. If you feel like it, tell me where my announcements need to
be edited...so as to not make anyone think I live in a black hole.

Standard Text:
--------------
Note: Updates to the turnkey installer are happening much more frequently now
as our semi-automated build system is in place. Updates are not set on a
predetermined basis, but will be released according to frequency of core wolips
updates.

Along with the new stable version of WOLips (3.XXXXXXX), a new mac turnkey
installer is available (Leopard required), and consists of the following items:

Eclipse 3.XXXX (Ganymede)
WOLips 3.XXXX (new stable)
EOGenerator Templates
Standalone Entity Modeler
Wonder Frameworks, JAR Frameworks, Docs, RuleModeler
FrontBase Database, Management Applications, Startup Item, JDBC Extension, and
EOMBundle
Launchd Scripts for JavaMonitor + wotaskd

All items are the latest release, as of this XXX about XXX AM/PM

More links:
http://idisk.mac.com/jeremymatthews-Public/Eclipse+WOLips.zip?disposition=download+6674

Redundant link:
http://sisuworks.com/files/Eclipse+WOLips.zip

Since I no longer develop in WO on a routine basis, it'd be great if I got
feedback on bugs or potential improvements.

Thanks,
jeremy
-------

No offense taken....I think at some point we'll all meet and a lot of beers
will go around.

-j