Hi all,

I'm wondering if there is an easier way to generate a JUnit test method stub
for a test class that already exists.  Let's say I have a class Foo with method
bar().  When I generate the JUnit test FooTest in eclipse, I can select the
methods and generate the source stub for testBar() and all the other methods on
the class.  Now if I add the method baz(), is there an easy way to generate the
stub for that test method, or do I have to key them in manually ever after?  Is
there some way to link the two classes so that Eclipse automatically generates
the test methods as new methods are added to the class?

Ramsey