Well... AFter looking better int o my html code.. I have an AjaxUpdateContainer
and inside an AjaxUpdateTrigger, If I remove the trigger, somehow then the AUC
doesn't get updated but the TONS of Dispatch Requests are not there neither.So
Im trying to update that AUC and use directly a JS function to send to update
the other one... I willsee how it goes.. I will let you know.

SORRY TO BOTHER SO MUCH... i know its kinda annoying.  :P

G.