Hi Venu,

For the benefit of others, please keep replies on the mailing list.  With
regards to this question, I'm not sure how to answer.  The part that is failing
is not included in the message.  Perhaps if you were to post the js for
Validator, I or someone here might be able to assist you.

Generally though, I find it easiest to find where a method fails by stepping
through it with the debugger.  It can be time consuming, but that is sometimes
the only way.

Ramsey