I am working on  removing Frames from an Application.  Their are 2 frames,  A
Left Navigation (LeftNav) Frame and a Right Content(Content) Frame.  There are
7 LeftNavs and 302 Content pages. The LeftNav and Content page are instance
variables of a page called LowerFrameset.  Any action on a LeftNav or Content
page could return either a page that would replace itself or a LowerFrameset,
It set the target to make sure it replaces the right part.

I can see 2 different ways to approch this.

Option 1. There is already a Wrapper that all the pages have on them.  I would
add a WOSwitch to this Wrapper that has the LeftNav as a binding.  This would
mean I would have to manually go through each 302 pages and make changes.

Option 2. Some how use the LowerFrameset.  This should be easy except that I
can not find component that takes a component stored in a variable as a
binding.  I could easly write one but did not want to recreate the wheel.

So I end with 2 questions

        1. Which option do people see as best?

        2.  Is there a component I could use in  Option 2, or do I need to
write one?

Thanks in advance

Jeffrey Simpson
Senior Software Engineer
Telephone: 240.235.2144
Fax: 240.235.2174
simp...@yfu.org

Youth For Understanding (YFU) prepares young people for their responsibilities
and opportunities in a changing, interdependent world.