Since the entity name and the primary key are known on the target side,
EOUtilities.faultWithPrimaryKeyValue(yourEditingContext, "yourEntity",
yourPrimaryKey) will do the job.

PS (again): But since I can't get no sleep because of the olympic
games, I may have entirely missunderstood the actual crux. I apologize,
if this is the case -.-

>>> Johan Henselmans <jo...@netsense.nl> schrieb am Mittwoch, 24.
Februar 2010 um
11:14 in Nachricht <45a5f424-39d4-42e4-94ec-26f86f5c0...@netsense.nl>:
> I am trying to get a NSarray of NSDictionaries with Objects from one

> application to another application via a database text field.
>
> My idea was that I would first serialize the stuff on one side:
>
> setPlistTextField (
NSPropertyListSerialization.stringFromPropertyList(
> cart() ) )
>
> next, get it out on the other side:
>
> itemsList= (NSArray)
NSPropertyListSerialization.propertyListFromString(
> plistTextField() )
>
> And then from the NSDictionary retrieve the EO Objects with some
EOUtilities

http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/andri.vonallmen%40cedes

> .com
>
> This email sent to andri.vonall...@cedes.com

--- Disclaimer:
contents is for use only by the intended recipient. If you are not the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed, you are hereby formally
notified that any use, copying or distribution of this email and
attachments, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the
message and attachment(s) from your system. Any views, opinions or
information, expressed or contained in this email, are those of the
sender and not necessarily reflect those of CEDES. To help protect our
environment, please avoid printing out this information unnecessarily.