Sure.  Thanks a lot David!

see below...

Lahaina:MAPModel.eomodeld jlmiller$ more MAP_ImageGallery.plist
{
    attributes = (
        {
            allowsNull = Y;
            columnName = "CREATE_DATE";
            name = createDate;
            prototypeName = dateTime;
        },
        {allowsNull = N; name = id; prototypeName = id; },
        {
            allowsNull = N;
            columnName = "PERSON_ID";
            name = personID;
            prototypeName = id;
        },
        {
            allowsNull = Y;
            columnName = TITLE;
            name = title;
            prototypeName = varchar255;
        },
        {allowsNull = Y; columnName = TYPE; name = type; prototypeName =
intNumber; }
    );
    attributesUsedForLocking = (id, personID);
    className = "com.map.eo.ImageGallery";
    classProperties = (createDate, images, person, title, type);
    externalName = GALLERY;
    fetchSpecificationDictionary = {};
    name = "MAP_ImageGallery";
    parent = "MAP_Gallery";
    primaryKeyAttributes = (id);
    relationships = (
        {definition = "mAP_GalleryImages.image"; name = images; },
        {
            deleteRule = EODeleteRuleCascade;
            destination = "MAP_GalleryImage";
            isToMany = Y;
            joinSemantic = EOInnerJoin;
            joins = ({destinationAttribute = galleryID; sourceAttribute = id;
});
            name = "mAP_GalleryImages";
            propagatesPrimaryKey = Y;
        },
        {
            destination = "MAP_Person";
            isMandatory = Y;
            isToMany = N;
            joinSemantic = EOInnerJoin;
            joins = ({destinationAttribute = id; sourceAttribute = personID;
});
            name = person;
        }
    );
    restrictingQualifier = "type=0";
}

Lahaina:MAPModel.eomodeld jlmiller$ more MAP_GalleryImage.plist
{
    attributes = (
        {
            allowsNull = N;
            columnName = "GALLERY_ID";
            name = galleryID;
            prototypeName = id;
        },
        {allowsNull = N; columnName = "IMAGE_ID"; name = imageID; prototypeName
= id; },
        {
            allowsNull = Y;
            columnName = POSITION;
            name = position;
            prototypeName = intNumber;
        }
    );
    attributesUsedForLocking = (galleryID, imageID);
    className = "com.map.eo.GalleryImage";
    classProperties = (gallery, image, position);
    externalName = "GALLERY_IMAGE";
    fetchSpecificationDictionary = {};
    name = "MAP_GalleryImage";
    primaryKeyAttributes = (galleryID, imageID);
    relationships = (
        {
            destination = "MAP_ImageGallery";
            isMandatory = Y;
            isToMany = N;
            joinSemantic = EOInnerJoin;
            joins = ({destinationAttribute = id; sourceAttribute = galleryID;
});
            name = gallery;
        },
        {
            destination = "MAP_Image";
            isMandatory = Y;
            isToMany = N;
            joinSemantic = EOInnerJoin;
            joins = ({destinationAttribute = id; sourceAttribute = imageID; });
            name = image;
        }
    );
}

Lahaina:MAPModel.eomodeld jlmiller$ more MAP_Image.plist
{
    attributes = (
        {
            allowsNull = Y;
            columnName = "CODE_NAME";
            name = codeName;
            prototypeName = varchar50;
        },
        {
            allowsNull = Y;
            columnName = HEIGHT;
            name = height;
            prototypeName = intNumber;
        },
        {allowsNull = N; columnName = ID; name = id; prototypeName = id; },
        {
            allowsNull = Y;
            columnName = "MIME_TYPE";
            name = mimeType;
            prototypeName = varchar16;
        },
        {
            allowsNull = N;
            columnName = "PERSON_ID";
            name = personID;
            prototypeName = id;
        },
        {
            allowsNull = Y;
            columnName = "PICTURE_ID";
            name = pictureID;
            prototypeName = id;
        },
        {allowsNull = Y; columnName = TITLE; name = title; prototypeName =
varchar50; },
        {allowsNull = Y; columnName = TYPE; name = type; prototypeName =
intNumber; },
        {allowsNull = Y; columnName = WIDTH; name = width; prototypeName =
intNumber; }
    );
    attributesUsedForLocking = (id, personID);
    className = "com.map.eo.Image";
    classProperties = (
        codeName,
        galleries,
        height,
        mimeType,
        person,
        picture,
        pictureID,
        title,
        type,
        width
    );
    externalName = MEDIA;
    fetchSpecificationDictionary = {};
    name = "MAP_Image";
    parent = "MAP_Media";
    primaryKeyAttributes = (id);
    relationships = (
        {definition = "mAP_GalleryImages.gallery"; name = galleries; },
        {
            deleteRule = EODeleteRuleCascade;
            destination = "MAP_GalleryImage";
            isToMany = Y;
            joinSemantic = EOInnerJoin;
            joins = ({destinationAttribute = imageID; sourceAttribute = id; });
            name = "mAP_GalleryImages";
            propagatesPrimaryKey = Y;
        },
        {
            destination = "MAP_Person";
            isMandatory = Y;
            isToMany = N;
            joinSemantic = EOInnerJoin;
            joins = ({destinationAttribute = id; sourceAttribute = personID;
});
            name = person;
        },
        {
            deleteRule = EODeleteRuleCascade;
            destination = ERFileAttachment;
            isToMany = N;
            joinSemantic = EOInnerJoin;
            joins = ({destinationAttribute = id; sourceAttribute = pictureID;
});
            name = picture;
        }
    );

On Feb 24, 2010, at 9:08 AM, David Avendasora wrote:

> On Feb 24, 2010, at 2:02 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:
>

>> On Feb 24, 2010, at 10:53 AM, Johnny Miller wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm still stuck >:(
>>>
>>> I thought this information might be helpful.
>>>
>>> If I do a System.out on entity.primaryKeyAttributeNames()  I see the right
>>> keys.
>>>
>>> If I System.out on the relationships I can see they are properly set and
>>> not null.
>>>
>>> Yet, if I System.out on entity.primaryKey I get a return of null.
>>>
>>> Could this be a bug in the MySQL plugin?
>>
>> It is almost certainly a defect in your model.
>
> + 1
>
> Can you paste the contents of the plist files (or attache the plist files
> themselves) for all the entities involved in the relationships?
>
> I've had times where everything looks fine in Entity Modeler, but the plists
> have problems.
>
> Dave

Johnny Miller
Kahalawai Media Corp