While running some stress tests I seem to be able to get my database (Frontbase) in a state where fetch times take an inordinate amount of time (e.g. fetches that return no rows take a minute), and once in that state, even a reboot of the machine won't fix the problem. Is there anyway to recover such a database? I'll be perusing the Frontbase for any ideas, but from experience, is such behavior symptomatic of any particular problem? I've been running several years and haven't until now seen such behavior.

Thanks,
Jeff