Anyone know what kind of incantation will get the AjaxSortableList working
inside an AjaxModalDialog?  It seems that I can make the AMD pop up, showing
the list ready for sorting, but when I click and drag an item and drop it
somewhere else, the item moves back to its original place in the list and there
is no ajax action that hits my app.

I've tried putting the AMD contents in a separate page, tried putting a form
around the sortable list, tried putting an update area around the sortable
list... so far, no love....

Anyone have any brilliant ideas?

sacha

PS. As an aside, sortable lists do not appear to work if they have submit-able
form controls inside the sorting repetition.  The reason appears to be that the
repetition inside the sortable list doesn't get the new order, causing
subsequent submits to apply the form controls to the wrong items in the list.
If someone has a workaround for this, then I don't need a workaround for the
above!  :-)

--
Sacha Michel Mallais             400 kg chimp
Global Village Consulting Inc.   http://www.global-village.net/