On Apr 15, 2010, at 4:52 AM, Mark Gowdy wrote:

Do a quick search for the message on 2nd April 2010:
Re: Application not working with update 10.6.3

This is probably the same problem:

The update added a few lines to /etc/apache2/httpd.conf

To the end of the "#### configuration of mailman: ", it added:
        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/
which promptly stopped the WebObjects apache adaptor from being seen.

An easy way to avoid this stepping on of your configuration is to use something like /Apps/ instead of /cgi-bin/ to mark WO URLs, and also update apache.conf:

# You can change the 'cgi-bin' part of WebObjectsAlias to whatever you
# prefer (such as Apps), but the 'WebObjects' part is required.
WebObjectsAlias /Apps/WebObjects

I'd rather switch than fight.

Chuck