Hi Ute,

If only it were as easy as Mac/PC.

As far as I know, if you want the user to be able to specify exact borders you
are going to need to use something else besides HTML. Maybe PDF, but even then
you are subject to the printer's actual print area and the user's preferences
defined on their computer, including things like page number, URL, etc.

I think PDF is certainly the only way you are going to be able to create an
electronic file with exact margins and place a footer within that margin. How
the user decides to go about printing that file is out of your control and
could easily end up printing the document with your footer cut off by the
printer's print area.

Dave