No luck with Movies.URL or the in-mem db, I still have that one connection that
switch to the different URL. I did a grep on all index.eomodeld and Properties
files in the workspace and I didn't have any where the URL is set to the build
frameworks :-/  I also tried to set the URL to a different path, no luck.

> Hi Pascal,
>
> I seem to recall Ravi adjusting some properties recently in Wonder also - so
> you might want to try setting Movies.URL=jdbc...etc in case this is
> overriding your settings. The global setting should have won though.
>
> On 21/04/2010, at 11:16 AM, Lachlan Deck wrote:
>
>> On 20/04/2010, at 7:58 PM, Pascal Robert wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, it look like my issues with migrations for ERMoviesLogic are because of
>>> JDBC URL switching!  When the ERAttachment, ERAttachmentData and ERTag
>>> tables are created, my connection dictionary is :
>>>
>>> avr. 20 05:47:23 Movies[62935] DEBUG NSLog  -  connecting with dictionary:
>>> {plugin = "H2PlugIn"; username = ""; driver = "org.h2.Driver"; password =
>>> "<password deleted for log>"; URL = "jdbc:h2:/Resources/Movies"; }
>>>
>>> But when it creates the MovieTag table, it's switching to another URL!
>>>
>>> avr. 20 05:47:24 Movies[62935] DEBUG NSLog  -  connecting with dictionary:
>>> {plugin = "H2PlugIn"; username = ""; driver = "org.h2.Driver"; LC_ALL =
>>> "iso_1"; password = "<password deleted for log>"; databaseEncoding = "ISO
>>> Latin-1"; URL =
>>> "jdbc:h2:file:/Users/probert/Tools/Src/Wonder/Wonder/Frameworks/BusinessLogic/ERMoviesLogic/build/ERMoviesLogic.framework/Resources/Movies";
>>>  }
>>>
>>> That is weird, and I'm using global properties :
>>>
>>> dbConnectUserGLOBAL=
>>> dbConnectPasswordGLOBAL=
>>> dbConnectDriverGLOBAL=org.h2.Driver
>>> dbConnectPluginGLOBAL=H2PlugIn