Hello womates,

just in case there are some of you with a "still working" ADC Premium with an
e-ticket for WWDC2010 and they won't attend, maybe those tickets can be of help
for some of us:)
Basically it could be a list of "everyone who are going to attend" and "the
number of available tickets". We could put that all together and see how much
we need to add to get tickets for all the attendee.
If there's only a couple of e-tickets available I vote for giving it to the
"oversea" active person on the list like Anjo for exemple.

I think we need to move fast, tickets sold out really quickly last year.

Xavier