That sounds promising.  I'll have to try it again sometime Ken.  Last time I
attempted it, only UTF-16 worked for me.  UTF-8 would be better because when I
create a new project using a project template, the .strings are always UTF-8.
WOLips doesn't seem to have a way to mark them UTF-16 in a template.  I'd
prefer one encoding so I simply don't have to think about it.

Ramsey