Chuck Hill wrote:
Hi Valerio,

On Jun 10, 2010, at 11:38 AM, Valerio Luccio wrote:

Pardon if the question seem silly, but I'm a bit confused.

I do my development on an Intel Mac, but my application is deployed on an old G4 Xserve. Up to now I had Leopard on both, no problems. Now I've installed Snow Leopard on my Intel. I've downloaded Eclipse 3.5, installed it, etc. When I open the project it complains that is cannot find com.webobjects.appserver.WOContext. What am I missing ?

Have you installed WebObjects? If so, check the file named wolips.properties found at
~/Library/Application Support/WOLips/wolips.properties

Are the paths in it correct?

Also, when I open the build path it shows Java VM 1.5.0 and states that it's the OS X default, but I thought the default on Snow Leopard was 1.6.0 and the build path doesn't even show it.

Not sure about that, this might be an Eclipse thing.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck.
I seem to have solved my problem by adding all the WObjects library and slowly removing them one by one. It looks as if the organization of the build path GUI has changed and switching from the Eclipse 3.3 project to the 3.5 some got lost ...

I'm still confused about the JVM 1.5 thing though ...

--
Valerio Luccio                  (212) 998-8736
Center for Brain Imaging        4 Washington Place, Room 156

        "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"