Hm. Currently EOF doesn't have built-in support for the NoSQL stuff. Neither
does it support sharding. Or stuff like distributed caching (we do have tons of
caching helpers in Wonder, but they won't help you when you need distributed
updates).

Also the EOF caching might get in your way when your user doesn't edit only his
data, but those of his friends, too - who may be in totally different
instances. And on a massive scale, the distributed change notification probably
won't help (Mike?).

So it's down to WO proper and this will be as scalable as what you can throw in
hardware at it. But then again, so is PHP or ruby or whatever if done right.

Cheers, Anjo