To: "Richard Palmer" <r...@gs.net>
Cc: "WebObjects-Dev List" <webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: Which version of Eclipse for WO?

I've used it with 3.5 with no problems, and have just started using it with 3.6.

Dave

On Jul 5, 2010, at 3:28 PM, Richard Palmer wrote:

Is Eclipse 3.4 the best version for JRebel Zero Turnaround and flushing D2W rules from the cache?

Does this stuff work well on any later version of Eclipse?

Richard Palmer

This email sent to webobje...@avendasora.com

This email sent to chn...@gmail.com