David Holt wrote:

On 2010-07-29, at 1:49 PM, Valerio Luccio wrote:

Mike Schrag wrote:
http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/EOModelDoc

http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/support/eomodeldoc_example/

Cool ! ... although the example comes up blank ...
I just fixed the link in the wiki doc.

If you mean there are no docs in that model, you are right.

David
Actually, no. Both the example end the generated docs from my project appear as blank using Firefox, but they work fine using Safari ... must be something in the css that it don't like. If I figure out the problem, should I send it to you (as in David) directly ?

--
Valerio Luccio                  (212) 998-8736
Center for Brain Imaging        4 Washington Place, Room 156

        "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"