I have two databases, and two models with their own migrations
pointing at each. When I kick off an application tied to database and
model "B", the migration kicks off with a fresh db as expected.
However, since one relation exists in B to an entity in A, it would
appear that migrations are kicking off to generate the model tables
for both A and B in Database B. Thus, after migrations, but code is
searching against empty tables generated in B for data in that was in
A.

I hope you followed along with the bouncing ball. It took a while to
see that the model was migrating these duplicate but empty tables into
db B. My Properties file only makes mention of migration models for B,
but I'm presuming that some dependency is being kicked off incorrectly
to cause this. Anyway to force a migration not to happen?

Here's an example from my dev machine and DBs. I have to define the
global for ERAttachment to work, and both Models A and B do have
references to ERAttachment.

dbConnectURLGLOBAL=jdbc:postgresql://localhost/gradoffice
dbConnectUserGLOBAL=postgres
dbConnectPasswordGLOBAL=
dbConnectPluginGLOBAL=PostgresqlPlugIn
dbConnectDriverGLOBAL=org.postgresql.Driver
dbConnectJDBCInfoGlobal=

gradoffice.URL=jdbc:postgresql://localhost/gradoffice
gradoffice.DBUser = postgres
gradoffice.DBPassword =
gradoffice.DBDriver = org.postgresql.Driver
gradoffice.DBPlugin = PostgresqlPlugIn
gradoffice.DBJDBCInfo =

admitarch.URL = jdbc:postgresql://localhost/admit-archive
admitarch.DBUser = postgres
admitarch.DBPassword =
admitarch.DBDriver = org.postgresql.Driver
admitarch.DBPlugin = PostgresqlPlugIn
admitarch.DBJDBCInfo =