I seem to have a problem with my AjaxDatePicker…. I did see the listing in the
Wonder Docs that says there was(is) a problem playing with AMDOpener … The ADP
is on a AMD. However, it works just fine in Safari and FireFox… on IE 7 or 8
sometimes it displays correctly, mostly not.

Sometimes it displays with no background. I see the calendar and all the
controls (last year, last month, etc) and I can click to select a date. But the
calendar is completely transparent making it difficult to find the correct date
to click on.

This is only when the page (AMD) is displayed on IE. I will try adding the line
to the appendToResponse but this doesn't seem to relate to the issue stated in
the docs.

Any other ideas…

Ted