Thanks, fullSubmit=true solved my case.

However, I get another problem, don't know if it's a bug of
Ajax.framework or webkit.

I use html5 <input type="number" /> to design my form. There is a
pretty stepper next to the field:
http://emberapp.com/yllan/images/safari-2

I can get my AOF to notice the change of value when I manually key
down the number, but when I click the stepper to change values, AUC
didn't get updated. Any insight of this?

Regards,
yllan