Still stuck.

Here is the stack trace:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Adaptor
com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.jdbcadap...@35de7497 failed to provide new primary
keys for entity 'HPPoster'
        at
com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseContext.prepareForSaveWithCoordinator(EODatabaseContext.java:5713)
        at
com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOObjectStoreCoordinator.saveChangesInEditingContext(EOObjectStoreCoordinator.java:370)
        at
com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOEditingContext.saveChanges(EOEditingContext.java:3192)
        at er.extensions.eof.ERXEC._saveChanges(ERXEC.java:1085)
        at er.extensions.eof.ERXEC.saveChanges(ERXEC.java:1007)

I'm noticing that 'EO_PK_TABLE' does not seem to get created.  My TestSuite
class is able to successfully login to the database and call a stored function.

Not sure what it all means.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Johnny

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Johnny Miller <jlmil...@kahalawai.com>
> Date: August 25, 2010 5:43:10 PM HST
> Subject: Having Troubles with JUnit
>
> Out of the blue (or maybe since I updated WOLIPS?) I'm having all kinds of
> issues with running my test cases on my frameworks.
>
> I found this tidbit on the Wiki that helped (which I didn't seem to need
> before):
> http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/Testing-JUnit+and+TestNG
>
> But now I'm getting an error on one of my frameworks that I'm unable to
> create a primary key for the entity I'm testing (IllegalStateException -
> Adaptor com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.jdbcadap...@50152643 failed to provide new
> primary keys for entity)?
>
> The way I test my EOModels is I have a test database that I setup/tear down
> every time that I run the test.  I'm able to create the tables (using
> EOUtilities.rawRowsForSQL) but when I try to saveChanges on the EO i'm
> creating I get the error above.
>
> I'm using a MySQL database with the MySQL plugin framework.  Did something
> change recently in WOLips that could have caused my old tests to fail?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Johnny Miller
> Kahalawai Media Corp
> http://www.kahalawai.com