Pascal Robert wrote:
Le 2010-08-27 à 15:55, Valerio Luccio a écrit :

John Huss wrote:
Or see the wiki:
http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/Project+Wonder+additions+to+wotaskd+and+JavaMonitor

Thanks, that gave me a good starting point, but I get a "LoginRequired" page. I tried
using "pw=....", but it didn't work, is that the wrong variable name ? Do I have to use
the hashed version of the password ? I tried resetting the password for the monitor (from a web
browser it took me right in), but that had the same effect.

PS: I had started by looking at the JavaMonitor source code, but didn't have
the time to figure it out ...
Are you sure you are using the Wonder version of JavaMonitor and wotaskd? And no need for
the hashed password, you need the "plain text" one.

No, the server in question is an XServe, so I'm using the Apple version.

--
Valerio Luccio                  (212) 998-8736
Center for Brain Imaging        4 Washington Place, Room 156

        "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"