Hi,

I have a category structure set up with these relationships:
parent category ---cascade delete rule---> child category
parent category <---nullify delete rule--- child category

category ---cascade delete rule/owns destination---> products
category <---nullify delete rule--- products

The problem occurs when I have a category with a child category that
contains products. When I delete the parent category, I expect the parent
and child category, along with all the child category's products to be
deleted, but what ends up happening is that the categories are deleted but
the products are not.

When I remove the nullify delete rule from "products" to "category", the
parent and child categories are deleted along with the child category's
products.

Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks,
Ben