I thought if I supplied to the <item> binding of ERPPieChart the <totals>
NSMutableArray below:

        public class TotalOfMonth  {    // inner class
                public BigDecimal       _total;
                public String           _name;
                public Color            _color;
                public String           _legend;

                TotalOfMonth( BigDecimal total, String name, Color color )  {
                        _total = total;
                        _name = name;
                        _color = color;
                        mTotalsGraph += total.doubleValue();
                }
        }

        NSMutableArray<TotalOfMonth> totals = new
NSMutableArray<TotalOfMonth>(5);
     Color fixedExpColor =  new Color( 0xff, 0x66, 0x00 );

        totals.addObject( new TotalOfMonth( thisMonth.fixedMonthlyExpense(),
"Fixed Expense ", fixedExpColor ));
That the "Fixed Expense " piece of the pie chart would be set to the color
<fixedExpColor>, but the color seems to come from ???

----
Baiss Eric Magnusson
CascadeWebDesign.com