To: "WebObjects-Dev List" <webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:27 AM
Subject: Windows, Eclipse Helios, Wolips OH MY?!

It finally happened. I need to set up a developer on a Windows 7 box.

I copied all the frameworks and jars of the existing project and more over to a windows box.

Now, when I click to add libraries... it has no idea where my WebObjects Frameworks and more are?

I searched the box for wolips.properties but could not find it anywhere.

What do I need to do to setup Eclipse Helios, Windows 7, WOLips 3.6 to find the jars ?

Thanks
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/chng34%40gmail.com

This email sent to chn...@gmail.com