On Sep 29, 2010, at 7:00 AM, Ramsey Gurley wrote:

> http://developer.apple.com/legacy/mac/library/documentation/InternetWeb/Reference/WO542Reference/com/webobjects/eoaccess/EOEntityIndex.html
>
> EOEntityIndex is new in 5.4.x and would require plugin support for it to
> work.  I assume that is at least one of the reasons why it does not work with
> Wonder's Postgres plugin.  When I asked on list about this earlier, Chuck
> Hill said
>
> "Uh, if it was a beef roast, it would still be mooing.  Nothing to do with
> Wonder.  Consider it an API design sketch.  It is a very good idea, just not
> ready for use."

I don't think anything has changed since then.  IIRC (and it has been a while
now), from "peeking" it appeared that even part inside of WO was incomplete.
It would be a good thing to fix in Wonder.

Chuck

--
Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall
knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.