Hi list,

I am planning a new project with heavy load. No HTML output, just plists. Lots
of users, small data footprint (about 10k per request). PostgreSQL.
I consider using WO and EOF again because it served me well in the last
(almost) 15 years. But I am not sure about the current status.

The net has lots of outdated info and a some fresh about wonder. This list
looks still very active (that gives me hope).
What is the current status of WO? Do we have a public hosted WO5.4 that Apple
won’t pull? I left this list two years ago so if someone could please bring me
up to speed?

Thank you for your time. It is appreciated!

        atze