I had asked before about a problem I had accepting text that was pasted into a
WOText area from Acrobat.

I have a client that is copying text that is styled from a PDF and pasting it
into a WOText area.

I get failures when I do saveChanges() on the editing context with an error
claiming that I should check the 'client-encoding'.

I am only seeing this with my client that has Acrobat 8 (OS X 10.5).

I have accessors that are bound to my WOText area:

        public String jobDescription() {
                return _jobDescription;
        }

        public void setJobDescription(String aJobDescription) {
                _jobDescription = aJobDescription;
        }

should I be validating my data here or parsing it to make sure I only have
ascii? I have never been bitten by this problem before and don't have a clue
where to look.

Ted