As some of you might I missed WOWODC2010 because of a train delay in Europe
(they privatized the railways, so now we have a railway system working like the
healthcare in the US: too little. too late for most of us), so I did not have
the opportunity to find out what all that excitement about
ERModernLookAtMeIAmUsingCSS! or whatever it was called was about
(</irony>Thanks David, e.a. for the work).

As David did this nice podcast about ERAttachment and normal Components, is
there a podcast with example that is displaying the same stuff in D2W and
ERModernLook?

Or should I wait till the morning comes, till the morning comes (sorry got
distracted by a Neil Young song), ahh uhm, should I wait till the WOWODC2010
podcasts are available for purchase?

Johan Henselmans
jo...@netsense.nl